Required work experience: 3-6 years
Mirafox company invites a Head of QA to its team to work on the Kwork project.
Our project is actively developing and is already one of the leaders in the freelance market, so now we are expanding our staff.
Our ideal candidate:
A strong leader and strategist who can improve and fine-tune the quality control and testing system. He knows how to improve the quality of development at all levels, optimizes and improves the quality of testing.
He has strong analytical skills and, understands how to comply with the quality of the product.
– 3+ years of experience in the field of testing web-based applications.
– Ability to organize and manage the testing process and a team of testing specialists.
– Knowledge of quality assurance methods and techniques for testing large applications.
– Skills of preparation of test documentation (test plans, test cases, and checklists, reports on the results of the test).
– An understanding of the testing process and software development lifecycle.
– Experience in building QA processes. Implementation of standards is an added advantage.
The main goal of the Head of QA is to organize, manage and control the work of the testing Department, ensure high speed of work, search for weaknesses, and prevent errors.
This process also includes:
– Organization, development, and improvement of QA and development processes from testing to post-release maintenance, development of rules, regulations, and standards.
– Management and control of the testing team of specialists.
– Development and assembly of quality testing metrics, quality and speed control.
– Testing of implemented functionality and performance.
– Preparation of test documentation (test plans, test cases, and checklists, and reports on the results of the test).
– Development and support of automated tests.
What we offer:
– Remote teamwork on a comfortable schedule for you (min 30 working hours per week);
– The logically built communication system
– Payment: 1000 RUB/hour, regular payroll every 2 weeks
– Time control is done by a Time Tracking program.
ATTENTION! Instead of a tedious interview, the applicants perform a small test task to demonstrate their skills. The task will be sent at a convenient time for you.